Direct Cloud BackUp is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Direct Cloud BackUp may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st May 2018 00.00 GMT.
Information we may collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation)
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name and email address)
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- Information that you provide to us through forms on our website (such as name and job title, email address, postcode, preferences and interests and other information relevant to your interest in our services that you send to us
Information we may collect Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website
- Improve our products and services
- Contact you via email, phone, fax or mail in response to any information you provide us
- Supply you with a service
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us or writing to us as outlined in the “Contacting Direct Cloud Backup about this policy” section below.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the address outlined in the “Contacting Direct Cloud Backup about this policy” section below. Additionally, if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Contacting Direct Cloud Backup about this policy